[Xerte-dev] textVideo.rlm

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Tue Jul 17 10:46:57 BST 2012

I have just been using WinDiff to compare the files in the xerte svn
runtime/pages/models with xerte svn templates/pageTemplates/models

the textVideo.rlm shows some significant differences and the log shows the
most recent changes were made to the templates/pageTemplates/models version

I know Fay posted an issue with this page, but I don't know if this
difference is anything to do with the problem.

I am not sure which version of the model is correct so thought Julian you
might be able to tell by comparing the two.