[Xerte-dev] Bug in Xerte Editor re: Drop down menus

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Mon Jul 16 16:18:05 BST 2012

Hi folks,

Whilst I am working on a fiew bug fixes I have come across a bug in the
editor.

If you open up the xwd form for a page that has a drop down menu uption
e.g. hotspotImage

Then with the xwd form open expand the drop down menu for Interactivity -
options Show Me and Click Explore.

Now without closing the menu, close the form.

Now open any other xwd form and the panel displaying the Show Me and Click
Explore options will be superimposed over your menu.

The only way I have found to resolve this is to close down Xerte and then
re-open it.