[Xerte-dev] Re: language attribute

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Mon Jul 16 12:20:54 BST 2012

 Every model seems to have language en-GB set in it.

Which location are you looking in?

I updated both my Xerte and XOT svns this morning.

I have used Flash Develop to perform a search in folders for
 language="en-GB"

It found no occurrences of the string in

Xerte svn / runtime / pages / models

It found 3 occurrences in

XOT svn / modules / xerte / parent_templates / Nottingham / models

These were
hotspotImage.rlm
list.rlm
newWindow.rlm