[Xerte-dev] Re: Bugs in page models / wizard

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Jul 13 14:08:24 BST 2012

Many thanks to Fay or going through this so thoroughly. I'm going to work on this next week, but I'd prefer Johnathan to finish his part of the work re: the language options, I'll look at everything else. We shouldn't collide in the svn. I'll flag up a list of things that are on the PHP side of things, I think the main thing is that dodgy publishing / exporting stuff.