[Xerte-dev] Re: Upgrading to 1.8

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Fri Jul 6 15:21:47 BST 2012

Jonathan - you've listed a number of xerte desktop issues in the Google doc
- do these issues also materialise in XOT too?

Sorry for any delay in replying - Virgin media have been tinkering with
their systems and I have not been able to get at my email until a few
minutes ago.

I note that Tom has prepared a new beta and I have not had the chance to
download it yet or test it.

If Tom says it is ready for beta release then that's good enough for me :-)

I don't know if any of the points I raised on your spreadsheet have been
addressed or not yet.

None of the points are critical to XOT performance. The issue of the Page
Title not displaying in the TOC or on the viewed page is specific to Xerte
desktop.