[Xerte-dev] Re: Bar sorting out charpad, this is probably it

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Fri Jan 27 11:09:12 GMT 2012

I don't really have any need for this and was just testing to help you with
feedback. Will re-visit when I have more time so for now will leave for
others to test and feedback.

But just to add not a new xampp but this was a brand new wordpress install
and then obviously new xerte-online plugin activated. I can see a
wp_xerteonline_usage table in the wp db but that's it. Should there be
another table?