[Xerte-dev] Re: Bar sorting out charpad, this is probably it

Jenny.S jennysong.ss at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 10:58:26 GMT 2012

It's not a big deal-- WP visibility is not flexible enough to be really
useful.
I can change my existing Course Lectures(which has its own visibility
settings) to be xerte-online post type. Just tried it today, it works
mostly fine, but the Lectures belongs to different classromms, their URL
structure follows the ..groups/courses/lectures structure. To make query
post working, I either do it in iframe or put a Launch button pointing to
xerte URL. If I directly use xertepage.php as single post template,
xertepage got loaded, but all stuffs inside xertepage are following
..groups/course/lectures structure. Is there anyway I can query post with
my current URL structure without using iframe?
I see new version coming.. :-)

On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 6:37 PM, Pat Lockley <patrick.lockley at googlemail.com