[Xerte-dev] Re: Xerte editor closes if you add a setup script to the Learning Object icon

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Mon Feb 27 15:52:52 GMT 2012

In an individual page project i.e. desktop not pageTemplates

 _level0.contentXML._url

returns undefined

_level0contentXML._url

returns

file://C:\Users\JOHNAT~1\AppData\Local\Temp\A059wrd.~lk\1088wrdata.~lk\~swd2.dat

So that does not look like a runner for the page wizard / XOT test.

I am taking all the steps I can to ensure that nothing will get broken.

The changes that I am making to the models with respect to exposing the
display text are all designed to ensure that the model files will operate
on existing project data, but I agree that as soon as I can get the models
finished we need to get them tested in a XOT environment.