[Xerte-dev] Re: Changing Ownership of a Project in Toolkits

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Feb 27 10:12:56 GMT 2012

Yeah, I go to user templates, select me, the templates list opens, I click view on one, then properties, but then I can't give it... it does appear I can share it though. But here's another potential problem: in this case (usual one) staff member has left, didn't give their projects, new staff member has asked for about 40 projects to be 'given' to her. If they are in use, the URLs shouldn't change, so I could share them with her, and leave the URLs intact, but then she can't do all the things she will need to be able to do. If I give her the projects, the URLs change. I know this is just a  FOL, and I'm not sure how else it could be, but it's a bit of a pain - especially for 40 odd projects.