[Xerte-dev] Re: FileLocation versus templatePath

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Feb 27 07:39:51 GMT 2012

templatePath is the path to the template's folder on a toolkits server, FileLocation is the path to the project's folder (these are different on toolkits, as there is only one template folder, but loadas of project folders. In a template project, they should be the same, so I see your problem now: templatePath will exist in a pageTemplates project as well, but both will point to the same place.

Se templatePath to get things from /common, FileLocation to get things from /media