[Xerte-dev] FileLocation versus templatePath

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Sun Feb 26 11:13:47 GMT 2012

I noticed a post recently that refered to templatePath, though
unfortunately I can't find it now.

However the reference to templatePath range alarm bells. I recalled some
discussion a while ago regarding there being some problems when embedding
page wizard based pages in a Flash project.

I am thinking here specifically about the issue of producing common files
(rlm and xwd) that will be used by both desktop Xerte and XOT. The model
files have been shared for a while so perhaps I am worrying unnecessarily.
Is there any rule of thumb that I need to apply as to when FileLocation
should be used and when templatePath should be used or does it not matter?