[Xerte-dev] Update on status of some pages

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Sat Feb 18 19:04:52 GMT 2012

Hi folks,

As I work through the pages to prepare them as individual page templates I
have a few pages I am unsure about.

Can anyone confirm the current situation

Google Map - I think this is currently compromised by changes that Google
have made is anything happening with the page or is it now dead?

Google Translation - I think this is compromised by a change in Google
policy that will prevent a site from performing more than a few
translations - is this page still being included in future releases?

Mapstraction - is this still a work in progress, or is it now stable and
ready for me to check over for internationalisation?

YouTube Video - The YouTube Feed seems to work fine, but I can't get the
individual video page to work. My model file is identical to the one in the
Xerte SVN for pageTemplates. Have youtube changed the way they structure
their links? Is anyone working to fix the page or is it defunct?

Kind regards

Johnathan.