[Xerte-dev] Re: navigating to page name

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Wed Feb 15 23:55:13 GMT 2012

Hi

just another quick follow up to this...

Just tested the Page wizard Routed Hotspot Image and can see where there are
similar and missing features in each.

I think the optional image transition is great - we should have that on all
image pages! Another winner for all the PowerPoint users.

For XOT some of the wizard fields ought to be options like Container, Entry
frame and Nav controls

Alignment needs a full screen option and obviously there were other options
for each hotspot built-in to mine

I think merging the two will result in a great new page for XOT users and as
I mentioned in a previous message another option I'd like to add for a
hotspot is a pop-up panel so if that option is selected for a particular
hotspot it pops up a panel which can be dragged or closed. I could see this
being used for tips or extra info etc.

HTH

Ron