[Xerte-dev] Re: updated and new model answer files

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Tue Feb 14 13:34:32 GMT 2012

Ron,

With respect to the Model Answer Results page.

I notice that standard Xerte pages broadcast a showAudio event that is
handled by script in the pageTemplates rlt file.

Your Model Answer Results page broadcasts also a showAudio2 event (in
script "narration script"). This does not appear to be handled by anything
in the page.

Does this page require a none-standard pageTemplates.rlt file?