[Xerte-dev] Re: updated and new model answer files

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Fri Feb 10 15:22:13 GMT 2012

"I take it the modelAnswer page replaces the original modelAnswer page."

yes

"If this is the case is it backward compatible with the original modelAnswer
page?"

yes should be

there are two extra options in the xwd for changing button label and for
changing a feedback string but these won't break previous pages as they are
optional properties anyway.

btw you've mentioned button labels - the modle answer page now includes a
rough calculation which changes the button width based on the string entered
- I guess you're doing that to enable for different lengths with different
languages too?

HTH

Ron