[Xerte-dev] Re: TTS error

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Thu Feb 9 08:59:25 GMT 2012

Hi Julian
most of this does seem to be fixed now which is great but I was at Techdis
yesterday and mentioned that I was impressed how much better it sounds with
a good voice installed and did a quick demo and noticed another small error
- when clicking previous, next, continue "NaN" get read out.

Also I can't remember for sure but didn't tabbing around also used to select
the page title? At the moment when the page loads the page title get's read
but it doesn't get selected when tabbing. Maybe it never did just can't
remember and it would be good if it did.

HTH