[Xerte-dev] Re: another glossary question...

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Feb 6 09:51:46 GMT 2012

pop this in at the bottom of 'makePages'

//glossary
if (templateData.learningObject[0].glossary != undefined){
  Glossary.enabled = true;
  items = templateData.learningObject[0].glossary.split('||');
  for (i = 0; i < items.length; i++){
    Glossary.addTerm(items[i].split('|')[0], items[i].split('|')[1]);
  }
}