[Xerte-dev] Re: Interactive Diagram Page (customHotspots.rlm)

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Thu Feb 2 14:03:15 GMT 2012

I am guessing that what you are talking about here is a modification to the
code that implements the processing of xwd files, to add this functionality.

It certainly sounds like following option a) discussed above, but with the
capability to hide / show the display text fields is the way to go.

I will defer any further work on the internationalisation of the
customHotspots page for now. If you, or a colleague, could implement the
functionality you mentioned above, then I will be happy to test it out on a
new form for the customHotspots page.