[Xerte-dev] BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Fri Dec 14 16:14:19 GMT 2012

Hi Pat

thanks for committing the changes/fixes to the import issue with IE9 in r606

I've tested locally and can certainly import ok now without having to switch
IE9 to compatibility mode.

Had to laugh at the BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM alert! :-)

Are you going to remove that alert and re-commit? Or do you want me to do so
on your behalf?

For anyone else reading this it's line 130 of website_code\scripts\import.js

The issue with renaming a project and having that show without manual
refresh when using IE9 without switching to compatibility mode still doesn't
work on my test.

There seems to be a rogue f at the beginning of properties_tab.js which
results in:

Line: 1

Error: 'f' is undefined

But when I remove that and refresh and try again I get a window_reference
error that we had before:

Line: 202

Error: 'window_reference' is undefined

HTH