[Xerte-dev] found a new issue with IE9 if not in compatibility mode

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Thu Dec 13 19:59:38 GMT 2012

Hi all

I think we're already aware that with IE 9 if you rename a project via
properties it doesn't show renamed in the workspace until after a manual
refresh but it looks like there is at least one other issue when IE 9 is not
running in compatibility mode. I've replicated this locally on xampp and on
the techdis install...

With IE9 not in compatibility mode try importing a project - it won't work.

Switch IE9 to compatibility mode, refresh and try import again - this time
it will work

Seems to be a problem with import.js or at least that's where developer
tools and debugger pick up an error:

Just documenting this now while I've discovered it but not sure I can find
the solution.