[Xerte-dev] Re: drive problems with XOT on USB's

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Thu Dec 13 19:40:21 GMT 2012

Don't mess about with config.php...

Launch PHPMyadmin

Edit site details

Change th import_path and root_file_path e.g.

/xampp/htdocs/xertetoolkits/import/

/xampp/htdocs/xertetoolkits/

Obviously if you didn't call your root folder xertetoolkits change that to
whatever it is.

You should find it then works fine even when the drive letter changes.

Try that and confirm?

HTH

Ron