[Xerte-dev] Re: drive problems with XOT on USB's

Pat Lockley patrick.lockley at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 13 16:49:59 GMT 2012

Hi Liz,

That change will work for the root_file_path in this instance - I can't
remember if changing it to that setting permanently would be a fix, or
might introduce other problems. For movable USB sticks it'd work though.

A backup script would back up the entire database, and everything in
user-files.

Are you running XAMPP on the USB stick?

Pat