[Xerte-dev] Re: Interactivity page timer bug (Flash)

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Wed Dec 12 12:48:00 GMT 2012

Fair enough. Well it should work in the html version although perhaps someone can look at the accessibility? I've read other comments I'm sure, of Fay's, that some things have had to be wrapped in <p> tags - or did I imagine that? Don't think the timer is as it was a quick addition and made the bar huge.

Regards,

John Smith
Learning Technologist
School of Health & Life Sciences