[Xerte-dev] page linking via html5 playback

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Wed Dec 12 09:50:52 GMT 2012

Hi

starting this as a new thread so we know it remains an issue to resolve.
Don't think it should delay release of 1.9.

I'm sure we know this anyway but as a reminder -  the Page Link
functionality works great via flash playback but when viewing the same LO
via html 5 playback clicking that type of link results in a blank page as
the url changes to something like
asfunction:_level0.engine.rootIcon.pageLink,PG1355303464521

As a page link can be added to any page I guess there needs to be a shared
function between all html 5 pages to detech that type of link and change it
to a LinkID link.

Is that something you can resolve John?

Cheers