[Xerte-dev] Re: Use of the <info> tag and correct syntax

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Tue Dec 4 16:35:56 GMT 2012

I only see my posts once someone has replied to them so I ended up with two
posts.

Yes the info button is the cause of the language options not showing -
effectively it appears to hide the last few attributes in the form. This
effect was hidden when they happened to be flagged as language, only
becoming apparent when the language checkbox is ticked.

I will test your example below, but from memory that looks very much like
the syntax that I got from Ron's example.

I will post the result later as I have to dash now for a saxophone lesson.

Bye for now

JK