[Xerte-dev] Re: Current Issues

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Mon Dec 3 23:36:34 GMT 2012

Hi David

unfortunately my access to the techdis install is restricted to my home IP
and also is being used for other things daily so not a good environment for
testing and changing things.

I just searched my local moodle 1.9 code for Zend_Locale and nothing found.
There are lots of references to Zend_search though.

I can probably create a copy of a xampp with this problem existing to run
from usb stick if that would help anyone?

Going to shut down for the night now though - can't see the wood for the
trees again. :-(

Cheers

Ron