[Xerte-dev] Re: Current Issues

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Mon Dec 3 19:03:13 GMT 2012

Ron,

Just to be sure, in step 6, this is the full Linux file path to the
moodle config.php, right?

It is definitely not working, I get a blank page, until I remove the
config path from the sitedetails page.

Nothing shows up in the debug.log, not in the apache errorlog, and
nothing in the javascript console.

I will try to start all this in the debugger (xdebug).

There are two other issues in my install:
1. Sometimes the editor disappears behind the browser window.
2. In a Media page with an image, preview, all is fine, now close
preview and try to select a different image....