[Xerte-dev] Re: Current Issues

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Mon Dec 3 16:46:19 GMT 2012

Pat

I know the previous thread got quite long so easy to miss specific points
but what seems clear is that the issue doesn't materialise on xampp. I can't
say it's only on linux with a moodle integration path added because I
haven't tested on a Windows server apart from xampp but I can say it's
replicable on at least two different linux servers and Tom was able to
replicate it on a 3rd linux server too.

We'll both be reporting back again later tonight or tomorrow.

Ron