[Xerte-dev] Current Issues

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Dec 3 14:08:18 GMT 2012

Hi,

Starting a new thread on the current issues with the integration path stuff. I'm afraid my own technical knowledge doesn't go far in the relevant areas, but it is clear that we have a problem that needs resolving before we can make the Xenith code available to everyone, and it seems to me that recent changes have introduced the problem. Ron has done a lot to try and isolate the problem, thanks a lot for persisting Ron!

Somehow we need to resolve it. I'm open for ideas on how we can best work through it: in an ideal world I'd get Ron to sit with Pat at a computer until the problem is cracked, but since that's not possible, is this something we can do online somehow? Anyone got any better ideas?

Julian