[Xerte-dev] Updates to Xerte and XOT svns

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Mon Dec 3 13:24:50 GMT 2012

I have updated the connector page xwd files and the inventory page xwd file
to take account of the ability to access help files from Xerte.org.uk.
In addition I have made the navigation buttons attribute optional in the
XOT connector pages as I realised after testing on an project created with
the old models and xwds that the Author would lose control of the Connector
pages navigation button display (it would always be all buttons displayed)
until he deleted and recreated the page. This way the Author just needs to
add the navigation buttons attribute to their page and they have full
control again.

I have committed the changes to both the Xerte svn and the XOT svn
(data.xwd has been rebuilt).

I am not sure if the build of XOT will be taken from the XOT svn or the 1.9
branch so I put them where I am used to put things - hope this is OK.

There is nothing more I will need to do with respect to the Connector pages
until 1.9 is released as far as XOT is concerned.

As I complete the pdf help files I will commit them to the Xerte svn and
Tom's script will automatically pick them up and post them to the
Xerte.org.uk site thus making them available from the xwd forms.