[Xerte-dev] Re: language option only shows when not logged in

Pat Lockley patrick.lockley at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 29 13:20:45 BST 2012

It just feels a little sideways, and also would break if deployed
inside another system (say an Iframe). You might also have editors
open, properties windows open, the JS might be cached (not sure how
pretty that'd be).

If I was demonstrating / testing - i'd just edit config.php - I can't
think i'd want to develop in more than one language at once? Maybe the
content could toggle - but the XOT pages seem a bit weird to toggle.