[Xerte-dev] language option only shows when not logged in

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Wed Aug 29 12:47:09 BST 2012

Hi all

I think this was raised previously but I can't find it with a quick search
so starting a new thread...

At the moment as far as I can see the set language option (dropdown) only
shows when not logged in e.g. if guest or moodle authentication is enabled
the user never sees the option to change the language. Shouldn't the option
show continuously or at least when logged in as well as when not logged in?

I suspect this is just a case of moving sections of code around in index.php
but not sure what/where?

Would be good to get this changed and in place before the event in October.