[Xerte-dev] Meeting in October

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Aug 8 15:19:34 BST 2012

Hiya,

I've decided to call the meeting we have in October "The second Xerte Project Annual General Meeting", and have set up an eventbrite page to handle the registration: you guys can register now! Also, please pipe up with any comments before I publicise (with your help!) more widely.

http://xerteprojectagm.eventbrite.co.uk

I'm hoping you'll all be able to contribute to the first day with demos of the recent work, so Johnathan, could you show the connectors, maybe Ron could do an overview of all the new templates, Alistair has said he will talk about accessibility, Tom, could you cover off internationalisation, and Fay can demo Xenith.

Pat, are you coming along? Maybe you can help with the internationalisation stuff?

Is that OK? Plans still a little embryonic, but good to start to publicise it,

Julian