[Xerte-dev] Re: Export Code

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Mon Apr 30 17:47:21 BST 2012

Hmm....

If you have (in the future) a LO that's multi -language it should be all
the languages of the engine.

Also, if we agree on supporting php 5.2 than it is relatively easy for
me to rewrite export in such a way that it only exports what is really
needed (jmol/etc)

Why php 5.2? Because I would use part of the parser I built to scan the
xwd files, and that assumes php 5.

Also, I'd like to add the capabillity to export a Scorm 2004 manifest (I
have that and can easily add that)