[Xerte-dev] Re: Export Code

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Mon Apr 30 17:09:53 BST 2012

Thanks Pat but no luck so far :-(
Been testing this, commenting out headers lines etc but export worked fine
in terms of not a corrupt zip before Julian added the following:

mkdir($dir_path . 'languages');
	chmod($dir_path . 'languages', 0777);
	array_push($delete_folder_array, $dir_path . 'languages');

	copy($xerte_toolkits_site->root_file_path .
"languages/language-config.xml", $dir_path .
"languages/language-config.xml");

	array_push($delete_file_array,  $dir_path .
"languages/language-config.xml");

	copy($xerte_toolkits_site->root_file_path . "languages/engine_" .
$_SESSION['default_language'] . ".xml", $dir_path . "languages/engine_" .
$_SESSION['default_language'] . ".xml");

	array_push($delete_file_array,  $dir_path . "languages/engine_" .
$_SESSION['default_language'] . ".xml");

and export also works with the lest two of those lines commented out e.g.

	//copy($xerte_toolkits_site->root_file_path . "languages/engine_" .
$_SESSION['default_language'] . ".xml", $dir_path . "languages/engine_" .
$_SESSION['default_language'] . ".xml");

	//array_push($delete_file_array,  $dir_path . "languages/engine_" .
$_SESSION['default_language'] . ".xml");

Could the issue be with $_SESSION['default_language']? I tried removing the
session reference and replacing with en-GB but without success. However with
those two lines commented out the export does include the languages folder
just not the engine_en-GB.xml file so play still doesn't work.

HTH