[Xerte-dev] moodle integration

David Goodwin david at palepurple.co.uk
Sun Apr 29 19:52:29 BST 2012

Hi (Ron)

I've updated the auth stuff again for Xerte in trunk.

To enable Moodle integration you should just have to do two things.

1. Edit your site details database table and set the 'integration_config_path' to be something like /xampp/htdocs/moodle/config.php

2. Edit config.php and change the thing at the bottom to be Moodle instead of Guest ($xerte_toolkits_site->authentication_method).

That ought to be it.

It should be the case that if you visit your XOT installation before you're logged into Moodle that you'll get redirected to the moodle login page.

It should be the case that if you're logged into Moodle (on the same domain etc) then you'll just automatically see your XOT "desktop" (or do you call it a workspace?) when you visit the URL for the XOT instance.

I can't test this locally - so if you hit any problems you can't fix there will probably need to be some ping-pong-emails going backwards and forwards.

Good luck,
thanks,

David.

Pale Purple Ltd.  (Company No: 5580814)
'Business Web Application Development and Training in PHP'

http://www.palepurple.co.uk
Office: 0845 0046746     Mobile: 07792380669

Follow us on Twitter: @PalePurpleLtd