[Xerte-dev] Possible fatal typo in latest install

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 29 16:33:47 BST 2012

I did a new install of the XOT available at  http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/xerte/community.htmThis is on an IIS box if that makes a diff.It reported no errors during install, but on calling the site index page,  I got a blank.
I traced it to a code line in database_library.php:
foreach($params as &$value) {
I am not a PHP guy, but I've not seen &$value type syntax before.If I remove the &, I can get to the login page and log in as expected.
Is that a typo or a syntax Windows won't accept?In any case, it seems fatal.No error messages, just a blank page after install.
Dave