[Xerte-dev] Re: Simplification changes to the Connector pages

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Sun Apr 29 13:15:53 BST 2012

Johnathan,

That sounds good to me. I think it will enable you to do almost
everything you can do now, and when in page/developer Mode in Xerte, you
can still do other things when you know what you are doing.

Can we also try to come up with an indictation of the suitabillity of
the xwd for use in  the xerte devloper/xerte template and xot environment?

When nothing is specified, it is suitable for all three modes and when
an attribute is in the wizard it will NOT be added to the template xwd
of xerte and or xot. I assume all individual xwd are in principal
suitable for dev mode.

Tom