[Xerte-dev] Re: Connector Pages

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Wed Apr 25 19:20:52 BST 2012

The attached guide is designed to take people through using the first four
of the Connector pages. It is designed primarily as something to be worked
through rather than a list of the options each form offers. It starts with
the simpler pages and then builds from their.

I will need to produce something separate for the Scenario, Hotspot, and
Tabbed Navigator Connectors, but it need not repeat the information about
connector pages as these other pages introduce nothing new to how
connections work. The extra docs could focus on the bits that are specific
to each page.