[Xerte-dev] How to upgrade toolkits to beta release on maxos

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Sat Apr 21 13:02:41 BST 2012

I have maxos on a memory stick. Currently as a result of some trials my
maxos install will no longer preview.

Is there an easy way to upgrade to the new beta, of Toolkits so that I can
test out my ideas with the latest files?

It is easy enough to remove the toolkits folder from htdocs and replace it
with the files from the svn, but what do I need to do about the sql
databases and what account details do I need to use in order to make
changes or delete the old databases?