[Xerte-dev] Re: testing and tracking issues with XOT 1.8 beta

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Thu Apr 19 22:20:37 BST 2012

Sorry folks,

I did not realise that there was a sharing issue.

I have added to the shared project - adding data to the Tabbed Navigator
Connector and now I can't preview the project.
I suspect this may stop others previewing as well.

I hope it is an easy fix, so that testing is not compromised for to long.

Meanwhile I am working in my own project to test things out.