[Xerte-dev] Re: testing and tracking issues with XOT 1.8 beta

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Thu Apr 19 19:58:45 BST 2012

Hi Pat
thanks for the code updates and regarding convention with the fields feel
free to change the category column or let me know what you feel they should
be.

I've uploaded your code updates and the project sharing is definitely fixed
now but I can't verify the management page fixes because the management.php
page is now showing a blank screen? Any ideas on that?