[Xerte-dev] 25th - 26th April (was RE: Translation support of Wizard)

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Sat Apr 14 23:38:59 BST 2012

I'll get back to you, thanks. I'm out at a conference Mon - Weds this week, then I have a manic week, but then I will get some time to work on ths stuff, and get it released. Thanks for all your work the last few weeks.

We are meetng wth some developers from EDINA here in Nottingham 25th and 26th April, to discuss approaches to the Xenith Project. A lot of that discussion is relevant here - there is a very open agenda right now. Anyone, if you fancy coming along, let me know.