[Xerte-dev] Re: Preparation of XOT and Xerte test installs

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Wed Apr 4 20:31:44 BST 2012

Yes I can fix that. Tell me what needs to be done (i.e. where are the
file that need copying) and yes, I can change the name of the rlo file
as well.

I can also build an 2.18 beta installer, and probably be able to host it
as well. I have used Inno before, so I should be able to figure that
part out.

Tom