[Syrphidae] Book: Synonymical and Geographical Catalogue of Syrphidae (Diptera) of the Afrotropical Region

torok.edina at ecolres.hu torok.edina at ecolres.hu
Sun Jul 2 19:14:21 BST 2023

Dear All,
I would like to ask, does somebody have a titled book in PDF version,
and may I ask if you can share it with me?
Catalogue Synonymique et Géographique des Syrphidae (Diptera) de la
Région Afrotropicale [Synonymical and Geographical Catalogue of
Syrphidae (Diptera) of the Afrotropical Region] ISBN:
9782881390050PaperbackDec 1998 Series: Instrumenta Biodiversitatis
Volume: 2
By: Henri G Dirickx(Author) 187 pages, 73 b/w distribution maps

Kind regards,
Edina

--

EDINA TÖRÖK, PHD

_ _
_ Research fellow_
 Landscape and Conservation Ecology Group
 Institute of Ecology and Botany
 Centre for Ecological Research

 website: lace.ecolres.hu [1]

 		 address: 2163 Vácrátót, Alkotmány u. 2-4, Hungary

 		 phone:   +36-28-360122 [2]

 		 e-mail:   torok.edina at ecolres.hu

 		 [3]

Links: