[Syrphidae] FW: Violovitsh 1977

Francis Gilbert Francis.Gilbert at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Apr 28 16:34:44 BST 2023

From: Bastiaan <bastiaaw at dds.nl>
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2023 4:26 PM
To: syrphidae at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
Subject: Re: [Syrphidae] Violovitsh 1977

Can you name one specie described there? For a lot of  articles in my database I miss a title.

On 28 April 2023 14:40:30 CEST, ximo mengual sanchis <xmengual at gmail.com> wrote:
Dear all,

Do you have this article to share with me?

Violovitsh, N.A. 1977. Some new Palaearctic species of hover flies (Diptera, Syrphidae). Novye i Maloizvestnye Vidy Fauny Sibiri 11: 68-84.

Many thanks!

Ximo

attachment.

where permitted by law.