[Syrphidae] Contacts in the Museo Regionale di Scienze Naturali

Gil F. G. Miranda gilfgm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 00:06:00 GMT 2022

Dear colleagues,

I've been trying for a while to get some images from Gilgio-Tos type
specimens deposited in the Museo Regionale di Scienze Naturali in Torino,
Italy, but so far no replies to my emails.

I wonder if any of you know of other ways to get in touch with the staff,
or maybe that already has type images from there?

Warm regards,
Gil
--
Gil Felipe Gonçalves Miranda, PhD.
Biologist/Entomologist (Biólogo/Entomólogo)

*Skype*:
gilfgm

*E-mail/messenger*:
gilfgm at gmail.com

"*Without the actions of each and every systematist working passionately on
their chosen lineage, the entire effort would grind to a standstill*"
(ENGEL M S & KRISTENSEN N P 2013 A history of entomological classification)