[Syrphidae] accommodation available for Syrphidae symposium

Jeff Skevington jhskevington at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 01:43:57 BST 2022

Hi folks,

I have had to withdraw from attending the symposium at the last minute
(very disheartening - I will miss you all). I have an airbnb in
Barcellonette rented and it is non-refundable (
https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/42323116?source_impression_id=p3_1661906346_JBVnNbCYUywqTd7r).
If you happen to still be looking for a cheap place to stay for the
meeting, please let me know. There is space for 3 people. I paid $450 CAD
for 4 nights (check in Sept 5th after 3pm and check out on Sept 9th by
10am). I would be happy to see someone use it if I could get even half of
that money back. Let me know if you are interested.

Jeff

--
Jeff Skevington, Research Scientist
Canadian National Collection of Insects, Arachnids and Nematodes
E-mail: jhskevington at gmail.com