[Syrphidae] World syrphidae list coming to you soon(tm)

Bastiaan bwakkie at syrphidae.com
Fri Mar 19 08:28:36 GMT 2021

Dear all,

After my last email I got some requests from you to send individually
the Systema Dipterorum list to you. Although tempting to do so it will
be counter productive as then different versions of this list will
spread. I still need to do some work on this list but when finished I
will add the whole list on syrphidae.com and make it editable by the
Syrphid community so we can all maintain this list (... instead of an
interpreted list maintained by one person) and preferably linking new
names/ name changes etc. to published sources. Also most sources (10k
articles) will be available in a not for public section for you to
read/download/upload ... especially handy in these times! :)

Currently I have been busy updating the operating system and software on
the server where syrphidae.com is hosted on in preparation of the forth
coming new website.

kind regards,
Bastiaan