[Syrphidae] full time position for African wild bee taxonomist/ecologist at the Royal Museum for Central Africa / University of Mons (Belgium)

Kurt Jordaens kjordaens2 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 15:25:41 GMT 2021

Hi all,

Allow me to 'abuse' the hoverfly discussion list to send an email on....
Hymenoptera! We have just launched a call for a full time position at our
Museum and the University of Mons (Belgium) on the taxonomy, phylogeny and
ecology of African wild bees. Since some of you might have a good network
in plant-pollinator research, I would appreciate if you could spread this
vacancy as much as possible among colleagues and potential candidates!
Thank you very much!

The Laboratory of Zoology, Faculty of Sciences, Department of Biology at
the University of Mons (UMons; Mons, Belgium) and the Invertebrates Section
of the Royal Museum for Central Africa (RMCA) in Tervuren (Belgium) jointly
offer a full time position (Pfr-2019-42 – Evolutionary relationships and
interactions between insects of policy concern and plants in Sub-Saharan
Africa) (each with an appointment of 50 %) in the context of the BELSPO
FED-tWIN research programme (Programme of sustainable research cooperation
between the Belgian federal scientific institutes and universities). The 50
% appointment at UMons is a post-doc position. The 50% appointment at the
Royal Museum for Central Africa is a contract of indefinite duration as a
work leader (salary scale SW2).

For more information, please visit:
https://web.umons.ac.be/fr/job/full-time-position-fed-twin/

Do not hesitate me if you need additional information!

all the best,
kurt
--

*Kurt Jordaens*

Department of Biology - Invertebrates

*ROYAL MUSEUM FOR CENTRAL AFRICA*

LEUVENSESTEENWEG 13, B-3080 TERVUREN

M +32 (0)489 73 76 74

T +32 (0)2 769 53 73

KURT.JORDAENS at AFRICAMUSEUM.BE

WWW.AFRICAMUSEUM.BE

P  Before printing, think about the environment